Monday, March 16, 2015

Kaitlyn - My very own broken paradise.


    I was LOST! A fun sounding tramp turned into horror. As I shuffled towards what I thought was a light, a huge, silent silloette dropped on me. I hopelessly trudged along, my head hung low and my hands trembling. Sweat flowed off my face, I was so scared. Then I saw it, my only hope, the sun, birds, a way out from the crowded mist! I ran, and chased the birds. As they turned the corner I saw it, a broken paradise, full but empty and thriving with energy. Polished stone formed half crumbled houses and a golden beached stretched to the horizon. It was all I'd ever need.

    By Kaitlyn.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kaitlyn, for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge. Your use of description is fantastic. There are some phrases here that I will certainly be sharing with my class and encouraging them to 'magpie'!
    Keep up the great writing.
    Mrs Lucas, Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the commennt Mrs Lucas, I thought of righting this 100wc because I also wrote a poem about it.

    ReplyDelete