Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ashley - The unusual present

Once there was a little girl named Zoe.  It was her birthday she got a lot of presents, one of them was nutella jar as soon as she saw it, she ran to the kitchen and grabbed some bread.  As soon as Zoe finished her sandwich, she went and put away her nutella jar into cupboard, but she forgot to put the lid on.  So as she lifted the lid the nutella jar started to grow into some sort of monster, but Zoe didn’t know this was happening because she didn’t read the WARNING on the back of the jar…

by Ashley    

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in this week's 100 Word Challenge. I smiled when I read what her gift was. I am assuming that you like nutella. As I read your entry I found myself reading the first line and a half as four short sentences with your longer sentences to follow. Your use of the prompt led to a rather unexpected conclusion. How typical of us as humans to not read and follow all directions when we are pleased and excited about a gift! It left me wondering what kind of monster it would become. Perhaps a nutty one? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your ending Ashley, I wonder what will happen. It alway pays to read the labels on containers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it Ashley, what will happen next. Next time you could use some similes to make it better and some descriptive words.
    Otautau school Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your story you missed out some words. https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d47f10684c1203000b7f2e by Katie dancemom1234

    ReplyDelete