Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ben - The terrible fishing trip


There was once a guy named jeff, he had just bought a nice fishing boat, here is the story of him and the terrible fishing trip....

One day Jeff woke up and felt stiff and sore but he said the night before he would still go on the fishing trip. Jeff went out on the boat and it was pouring with rain.  He still went out, he went to his best fishing spot, he spent 4 hours at that spot but didn't catch a fish. All of a sudden the ferocious wind blew and he said "i'm going home!" So he did...


By Ben

3 comments:

  1. Great Ruby, I enjoyed reading your entry this week. What a great ideas. You have used the prompt well. I enjoyed reading it. Your ending left me in suspense and I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, I feel sorry for jeff
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool Ben. I liked the intro to it. maybe next time have more grammar

    Brodie Room 11

    ReplyDelete