Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Brodie - the battle

I walked slowly into the big dusty arena, to do battle with my most annoying arch rival, Mr Potato Head. I started to run towards Mr Potato Head. “AAAHHHH” I yelled, and  was about to strike with my new iron sword, but the ferocious wind picked my feet up off the ground  and took me into a huge green square portal………....
When I woke up, I was being carried by a big green creature. I realised it was The Incredible Hulk, or was it?  It had more hair, lots more hair - surely it couldn’t be  ……………………...The Hairy Hulk!!!!

By Brodie :)

9 comments:

  1. ha very funny but be careful read this back I realised it was The. the does not need a big letter in this case but overall i liked this story. by sarah (in your class)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and I wonder what he hairy hulk looked like...
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story i like how it kinda funny next time try and add more description

    from erana

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi brodie nice story and nice punctuation but next time use more discriptive language

    by ben Mercer room11 broadgreen intermediate school

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your story it was great how you changed real characters to fit your story.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your story next time use more fullstops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Dodd (Team 100WC)June 1, 2015 at 6:38 AM

    Dear Brodie,

    This was not at all the kind of story I was expecting....but I loved it!! Great use of description in your opening, and some really good use of punctuation. Just make sure that you always punctuate before you close your speech marks (e.g. "AAAHHHH!!") to be really accurate.

    Keep up the great writing!

    All the best,

    Miss Dodd
    Team 100WC
    (Banbury - UK)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its good because you scared me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you described the incredible hulk.
    By Kulbir

    ReplyDelete