Monday, May 18, 2015

Chavawn - The sound of the wind……


The day is sunny, but the day is cold? The sky is blue. But the few clouds in the sky shade the sun, and although the day is clear up above, the day is cold down below. It fells as if I’m covered in snow, but the ferocious wind that is blowing makes me realize one thing. Nature’s melody is still unknown; it is a song that nature is still to sing. The song of love, loyalty, war and peace, and it’s a song I’m yet to seek. It blows the leaves to and fro, and sings a song which calms earth’s soul.

By Chavawn

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE WORDS YOU USED NEXT TIME TRY AND...
    CHEECK OVER YOUR WRITING BEFORE YOU PUBLISH IT
    FROM ERANA XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the words that you have used in your story next time add more full stops

    by brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that was amazing you made it like a poem it shows life as it is well done chavawn very proud
    maddison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Chavawn I loved how you said natures melody. Cant wait to read the next story!
    ~Anna Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chavawn, you chose some excellent words for description. My favourite sentence is the one that begins with nature's melody, but I thought the whole piece was very good at painting a picture for your readers. I would love to read more of your writing.
    Nicola Richardson, Team 100wc, Tyne and Wear, UK

    ReplyDelete