Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Erana - The windy day


I wake up as the sun shone brightly upon my face.
I get out of bed and put my cosey pink slippers on.
Once i got out of bed i needed to get my uniform from the cloths line out side but the ferocious wind was to strong.
I kept walking to the cloths line to get my uniform the wind was nearly pushing me over.
i finally got my uniform and tried to get back inside.
the energy of the wind was to strong i flew across my lawn and face planted into the ground.
'AHH' i screamed trying to stand up it was to hard...

BY ERANA

5 comments:

  1. I like your story, but next time make sure your story makes sense. And check on your spelling!
    - Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story erana
    next time make sure all of your I's are capital

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA FUNNY STORY! THE CHARACTER IN THERE SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU. NEXT TIME USE MORE PUNCTUATION.
    -CHAVAWN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your story but you have to make share you use grammer.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erana,
    Well done on this story. It's almost written like a poem and I love poetry! You've used nice descriptive words and adverbs to describe the verbs which is a great way of making your story come to life.
    Always check that when you use 'I' to refer to yourself that it has a capital letter.
    Well done.
    Thomas (Team 100WC Ireland)

    ReplyDelete