Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Luke - Rock candy


Tuesday 26 of May Adam and I are doing our rock candy for science fair, we stared with the brown sugar, white sugar, raw sugar and last the icing sugar. Then we put them all in to jars and let them rest for a few days. we got those ones out and they looked real bad so we had to make some more. We did the recipe again and let them rest for a few  more days and we came back to school. They had 3 more days to go. Then Mrs. parker said I’ll open it “ so as she lifted the lid we all said hurray.

By Luke

1 comment:

  1. As I former Science teacher I'm delighted to read a lab report as a100WC Luke. Did you actually do this experiment? What was it that made you decide you needed to repeat the process?
    See, you've got me asking loads of questions, just like a curious scientist should!
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete