Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sarah - The scars on my back


Date: July 28th 1987 our first world war has just finished my father died in that war a noble death (like a lot of other family). We all learned that the wars have just started, next then we know there we all where in the trucks shipping off for the cold dark mysterious time world war two. One of the guys in my group got ready to shoot ….. But the ferocious wind… made the bullet changed course and scraped my skin off my back leaving deep marks. I now tell that story to my family every day.

 By Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sarah, just remember to check your story, make sure it makes sense!
    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I really like this, but be careful with plurals, you say "other family" but I think you mean "other families"

    I really like the idea of the wind changing the course of the bullet. Well done and keep up the good work.

    Tom Smith (Team 100wC)

    ReplyDelete