Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tylar - The Day I Realized The Answer


I was sitting in my desk, all the tension is on me, I look around and everyone saw that I haven’t completed the question. I look outside and saw the ferocious wind with thunder and lightning. I get back to my work, Teacher calls out what’s nine plus ten, ‘twenty one’ I call out “WRONG!” says the teacher. I focus back to my work once again but I can’t figure it out! But then, suddenly lightning struck my brain (that I don’t have), and then I figured it out, the answer is 1+1= 2!

By Tylar

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY LOVE THE HUMOR IN YOUR STORY NEXT TIME TRY TO ADD MORE DETAIL
    FROM ERANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! HA! Every funny!!!:) Do you now what 9+10 is?(19)
    I like how you changed the theme ;)
    Brodie

    ReplyDelete