Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Zena-The Mysterious Monster

There I was, just staring through the gloomy night sky at the silver briliance of the full moon filtering through the lush green trees staring down at me. I can hear nothing but a faint trickle of a near by waterfall. Suddenly, a great a big ROAR breaks the comforting silence. All my senses alert. I whip around to face my enemy. Mistake. Right there in front of me is a lizard looking creature with razor sharp fangs and threatening curved claws slowly advancing on me. I whirl around and sprint for my life. Everything suddenly slows down but the ferocious wind rushes on. It suddenly lunges at me and I feel a  jolt! For some odd reason I feel a comforting matress under me and I open my eyes to find it was all a dream...

By Zena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zena, you've used some really effective descriptive language in your writing for this week's 100WC, my favourite phrase is 'the silver brilliance of the moon'. It sounds a terrifying encounter, I'm glad it was just a dream! Great writing, well done.
    Su Harris (team 100WC, Suffolk, UK)

    ReplyDelete