Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 5 - The five words by Sam Ctr

Thursday morning I was woken up by my annoying Mother. I ducked underneath my warm blankets. Suddenly I felt an amazingly sharp pain in my torso.  It felt like I was getting poked by a knife but it was my Mother’s long rotten fingernails.

I got up and began walking to school. I was thinking of a subject for an intelligent speech to help me win the competition.  I walked by my favourite spot with extraordinary flamingos  but this time it was different. This time it had a gooey, thick, black oil all over the grass and the flamingos.

That's when I knew the subject for my speech… Pollution.

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sam,
    I couldn't find anything wrong but I like the descriptive words you used such as "gooey, thick, black oil"
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sam. I really enjoyed your story. You've used great adjectives to add 'colour' to your story. Your poor mum - Is she really annoying and does she really have long rotten fingernails??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete