Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 5 - Flamingo problems by Harriett


It was the day my flamingo was arriving just a quick hint about me i love flamingos i don't know why and don't ask ….1 hour later…..Beep Beep Beep I jumped up cause i heard the courier it was my flamingo i signed the thingee and ran to the kitchen and got out a knife i quickly cut open my flamingo but there was only one problem it was black it head looked like a 5 year old wouldn't stop poking it i was very unhappy and underneath i felt disappointed well i said to myself that is the last time i'm buying a flamingo off ‘the trader24’ he seemed extraordinarily nice but deep down inside i bet he was nasty :(

By Harriett :)

2 comments:

  1. make sure you use your full stops in the correct places, but other than that I really liked your story
    scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Scarlett. You've made a good effort. However, you need to use full stops and that would make your story easier to read. I look forward to reading your next 100 wc!

    ReplyDelete