Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 5 - The Roadie by Lucy


My sister was sitting beside me in the car. I was trying to ignore her, but she kept on poking me while saying my name a hundred times. I turned around and she poked me in the face. I said “what” and all she said was “hi”. She is the main reason why I hate road trips. After that the poking stopped. But then she started to throw her stuffed flamingo at me. I remember when we got the car, it was all shiny and new, with the black leather seats. But now it looks like a dog’s breakfast. We haven’t even got a dog,but I really want one. But my sisters allergic to them. She likes to take my things, for example I got out of the car and she hid my tablet. But I found it, it was underneath the seats. She finds new ways extraordinary everyday to get me in trouble. Like when she gets a cut on her leg she’ll said that I did it, by pushing her down the stairs. Just so i’d get the blame for it. Mum and Dad always believe her and never believe me.

By Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment