Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 5 - The Zoo by Sam Cur


One day I was going to go to the zoo.  When I got there it was extraordinary there were vines everywhere and animals from all over the world there were even sea creatures. I first went to the bird sanctuary and there were birds from Africa, New Zealand  and there was a rare bird called the kynania. We then went to the African        animals I saw giraffes,rhinos, lions and flamingos. I first went to the flamingos and I saw one underneath a rock it came out and it was the legendary Black flamingo it came over to me and it last me touch it so I poked and we then went home.

By Sam Cur

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas were really good next time check your punctuation and check through your work more carefully to make sure all your sentences make sense. For instance one of your sentences were "it came over to me and it last touch it so I poked and we then went home." Other than that you did a good job. Ruby

    ReplyDelete